Lots of Veggies! Simple Korean Boiled Pork Bossam.
You can cook Lots of Veggies! Simple Korean Boiled Pork Bossam using 7 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lots of Veggies! Simple Korean Boiled Pork Bossam
- It’s 300 grams of Salted pork (pork belly).
- Prepare 20 of leaves Sangchu Korean lettuce.
- It’s 20 of leaves Egoma or shiso leaves.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Chef Kawagoe Tachinari's recommended kimchi.
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of as much (to taste) Leek namul.
- You need 1 of Gochujang.
Lots of Veggies! Simple Korean Boiled Pork Bossam instructions
- Prepare the salted pork from! Cut it into 1 cm thick slices..
- These are today's ingredients!!.
- Boil some water….
- Add some sake (not listed in the ingredients) to the water and boil the salted pork!.
- While the pork is boiling, let's prepare the vegetables! Wash the sangchu lettuce and dry them thoroughly before putting them on a plate!.
- I didn't have any egoma leaves, so I decided to use shiso leaves today. Put them on the plate with the sangchu!.
- Thinly slice the garlic!.
- Prepare as much kimchi and gochujan as you like!.
- The pork is made by boiling in the water!.
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces!.
- Move everything to the dining table. This is the vegetable plate..
- I garnished the dish with leek namul from a different recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/170398-leek-namul-to-eat-with-samgyeopsal-and-other-korean-dishes.
- The boiled pork looks like this..
- I set it all out on the dining table!!.
- Time to wrap! First, take a sangchu leaf..
- Place the shiso leaf on top..
- Add the kimchi….
- And the garlic….
- Then the leek namul….
- Finally the boiled salted pork….
- Close the wrap and eat it in one big bite!!.