Chinese Chive Jeon (Korean Savory Pancakes).
You can cook Chinese Chive Jeon (Korean Savory Pancakes) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Chive Jeon (Korean Savory Pancakes)
- It’s 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 50 grams of Joshinko.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ White ground sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆ Gochujang.
Chinese Chive Jeon (Korean Savory Pancakes) step by step
- Beat the egg in a bowl, add and mix the water, cake flour, rice flour and the salt. Add the chives cut into 3 cm and stir the batter..
- Heat either the vegetable or sesame oil (not listed) in a skillet and pour half of the batter from Step 1. Cook both sides until lightly browned..
- Cut into easy to eat sizes. Combine the ☆ ingredients to make the sauce and serve with the jeon..