Dan Dan Noodles with Rich Soup.
You can cook Dan Dan Noodles with Rich Soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dan Dan Noodles with Rich Soup
- Prepare 200 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of portions Champon noodles (thick ramen-type noodles).
- It’s of Ingredients for meat miso.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso (or tianmianjiang).
- You need 1 tbsp of Gochujang (or doubanjiang).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Ingredients for soup.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Shiro-dashi.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fish powder.
Dan Dan Noodles with Rich Soup instructions
- Make the meat miso..
- Mince the onion..
- Add the ground pork and Step 2 onion into a non-stick frying pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and stir-fry..
- Add all the remaining ingredients for the meat miso except for the salt and pepper to Step 3, and continue stir-frying..
- Make the soup..
- Pour in the water and shiro-dashi into a pot, and turn on the heat to high..
- When it starts to boil, turn down the heat to low. Add the milk, sesame seeds, and fish powder to adjust the flavor..
- Add in the champon noodles, and cook until they become your desired firmness. Serve into a bowl with the soup, and top with the meat miso..
- Garnish with green onion and mitsuba, drizzle with ra-yu, and it's done..