You can cook Korean Tortilla using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Tortilla
- You need 2 of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Red leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 5 grams of x 6 Mizuna greens.
- You need 20 grams of Gochujang.
- Prepare 20 grams of Mayonnaise.
- You need 150 grams of Chicken breast meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 30 grams of Yakiniku sauce (soy sauce flavor).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Korean Tortilla step by step
- Cut the tortillas into 3 equal wedges each. Cut the red leaf lettuce into pieces just smaller than the tortillas. Cut the mizuna greens into 4-5 cm pieces..
- Mix together the gochujang and mayonnaise..
- Cut the chicken into 1 cm sticks (about 20 sticks). Marinade in the sake. Marinade in a bit of yakiniku sauce as well..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken. Once it has cooked through, add the pepper and the remaining yakiniku sauce. Coat the meat..
- Spread the gochujang-mayonnaise on the tortillas. Don't spread it on the edges. Stack the red leaf lettuce, meat, and mizuna greens on the tortilla and wrap it up..
- Use some more gochujang-mayonnaise to secure the end of the wrapped tortillas..