Sweet and Spicy Mushroom and Pork Rice Bowl.
You can cook Sweet and Spicy Mushroom and Pork Rice Bowl using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Mushroom and Pork Rice Bowl
- It’s 200 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 100 grams of Shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 300 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1/2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of or more ●Gochujang.
- It’s 1 of Baby mizuna.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 4 of Onsen or hot spring eggs – soft poached eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Plain cooked rice.
Sweet and Spicy Mushroom and Pork Rice Bowl step by step
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces. Rub the salt, sake and katakuriko into the pork, and leave to marinate for a while..
- Finely chop the garlic. Trim off the hard stem end of the shimeji mushrooms and break them apart with your hands. Cut the stem of the shiitake mushrooms, and slice thinly..
- Cut the baby mizuna into about 3 cm pieces. Dice the tomato into small cubes..
- Heat the vegetable oil and garlic in a frying pan until aromatic. Stir-fry the pork..
- Once the pork slices are separated and their colour has changed to white, add the shimeji and shiitake mushrooms. Stir-fry briefly. Put 100 ml of water in the pan, and cover with a lid to steam..
- Once the liquid in the pan has evaporated, add the seasonings marked ●. Cook over high heat to thicken the sauce and coat the pork and mushrooms with the sauce..
- Serve cooked plain rice in a bowl, and top with the pork and mushrooms, baby mizuna, tomato, and onsen egg. Enjoy..
- I served on the cooked rice, but it is also good to serve on a plate as a main dish!.