Beef Stir-Fry with Gochujiang & Yakiniku Sauce.
You can have Beef Stir-Fry with Gochujiang & Yakiniku Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stir-Fry with Gochujiang & Yakiniku Sauce
- It’s 300 grams of Beef ribs.
- You need 1 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of half Onion, your choice of veggies.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Sweet yakiniku sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Gochujang.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
Beef Stir-Fry with Gochujiang & Yakiniku Sauce step by step
- Combine the ☆ ingredients..
- Put sesame oil in a heated frying pan and cook the beef. When about 80% cooked, add the vegetables and stir-fry..
- Once cooked, add the sauce and let the seasoning soak in. Stop the heat, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and it's done..
- I tried it wrapped in cabbage leaves. It also tastes great if you top it on rice or wrap it in lettuce!.