Tuna Steak with Korean Sauce.
You can cook Tuna Steak with Korean Sauce using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Steak with Korean Sauce
- You need 600 grams of Maguro (lean tuna, sashimi quality).
- You need 1 of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil (for stir frying).
- It’s 4 tbsp of ♦ Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ♦Sesame oil.
- You need 2 clove of ♦Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ♦Gochujang.
- You need 1 tbsp of ♦ Sugar.
- It’s 1 of ♦Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of ♦Sesame seeds.
Tuna Steak with Korean Sauce instructions
- Grate the garlic and mash the sesame seeds for the sauce with your fingers. Combine the ♦ ingredients..
- Cut the tuna into large, bite-sized pieces and coat with sesame seeds. Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the tuna to rare (cook longer to taste)..
- Transfer to plates, top with sauce, and enjoy..