Remaking Zhajiangmian with Meat Sauce!.
You can have Remaking Zhajiangmian with Meat Sauce! using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Remaking Zhajiangmian with Meat Sauce!
- Prepare 1 of serving Meat Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 2 tbsp of Blended miso.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 1 of to 2 Cucumber.
- It’s 4 of bunches Frozen udon noodles.
Remaking Zhajiangmian with Meat Sauce! step by step
- I use this recipe for the meat sauce -..
- Add miso, mirin, and sesame oil to the pot with the leftover meat sauce and mix..
- Add gochujang if you like. We only use a bit to keep it kid-friendly..
- Mix to keep it from burning, and it's complete..
- Boil the udon. Slice the cucumber into thin strips..
- And put it together. Garnish with white sesame..
- If you like, you can garnish with chunky "eating ra-yu". It's also delicious..