Tender Boiled Pork with Korean Dressing.
You can cook Tender Boiled Pork with Korean Dressing using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tender Boiled Pork with Korean Dressing
- Prepare 500 grams of Pork belly (block).
- It’s 1 clove of ●Garlic.
- It’s 1 stalk of ●Japanese leek (the green part).
- It’s 100 ml of ●Sake.
- It’s 1/2 stalk of Japanese leek (white section) minced.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Red-leaf lettuce or Korean lettuce.
- You need 3 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Sesame oil.
- You need 1 clove of ★Grated garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
Tender Boiled Pork with Korean Dressing step by step
- Put the pork into a pot and fill with water until just covered. Add the ● sake, garlic, and leek. When it begins to boil, cover with a lid and boil for 20 minutes on medium heat..
- Once boiled, leave the meat in the water until it cools. Combine the ★ ingredients in a container. Mince the Japanese leek..
- Remove the meat from the water and cut into 3-5mm thick slices. Arrange on a plate and top with julienned cucumber, leek, and white sesame seeds..
- Wrap with your choice of vegetables and dip in the ★ sauce..
- I recommend using a heavy 3-layered, 5-layered, or Le Creuset type pot..
- "Shrimp Spring Rolls" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143330-my-familys-crispy-shrimp-spring-rolls.
- "Plump Shrimp with Chili Sauce".
- "Chinese Soup" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148381-chinese-style-corn-and-egg-soup.