Healthy & Satisfying Yakiniku Salad Udon. Everyone who has tried it lost weight within a short period of time. Keto is a highly efficient, all-natural & safest way to lose weight. Healthy definition is – enjoying good health : free from disease.
The road to healthy eating is easy with delicious recipes from Food Network. Browse our collection for healthy tips and menu ideas, including low-fat, low-calorie and low-carb recipes. While some extreme diets may suggest otherwise, we all need a balance of protein, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, and minerals in our diets to sustain a healthy body. You can cook Healthy & Satisfying Yakiniku Salad Udon using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy & Satisfying Yakiniku Salad Udon
- It’s 100 grams of Sliced pork.
- Prepare 1 medium of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato.
- You need 2 of leaves Lettuce.
- You need 1/4 packages of Daikon radish sprouts.
- Prepare 2 of Okra.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon slice.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- You need 1 tbsp of Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil (for finishing).
- Prepare 50 ml of Mentsuyu (2x concentrate).
- It’s 1 packages of Cooked udon noodles.
You don't need to eliminate certain categories of food from your diet, but rather select the healthiest options from each category. Making healthy food choices is important because it can lower your risk of heart disease, developing some types of cancer, and it will contribute to maintaining a healthy weight. The Mediterranean diet is commonly associated with health-promoting effects due to the fact that it contains some bioactive compounds like phenolic compounds,. In the Spotlight In the Spotlight.
Healthy & Satisfying Yakiniku Salad Udon instructions
- Sauté the sliced pork in a frying pan. Mix together the gochujang and yakiniku sauce and add to the pan. Coat the pork in the mixture. Add the sesame oil for fragrance..
- Boil the udon, then cool well in cold water. Spread out on a plate..
- Top the udon from Step 2 with the vegetables as in the picture for a neat presentation..
- As in the picture, arrange the meat on top in the shape of a doughnut, then fill in the center with the egg yolk..
- Finally, top with the mentsuyu and serve!.
VA Medical Centers: Moving Forward Together. Healthy Benefits Plus is a sponsored program that provides an allowance on approved over-the-counter products and health items at participating stores. Healthy Recipes Find trusted recipes for eating healthy: start the day with a wholesome breakfast, cut the carbs or calories, find the perfect main dish for your special diet. Follow to get the latest healthy recipes, articles and more! Healthy at Work is a phased approach to reopen Kentucky's economy.