Crispy! Chicken Skin Stir-Fried in Spicy Miso.
You can have Crispy! Chicken Skin Stir-Fried in Spicy Miso using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy! Chicken Skin Stir-Fried in Spicy Miso
- You need 250 grams of Chicken skin.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of -1 1/2 tablespoons Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds (to sprinkle).
Crispy! Chicken Skin Stir-Fried in Spicy Miso instructions
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients except for the miso..
- Chop the chicken skin in bite-sized pieces, coat in katakuriko, then stir-fry in a frying pan..
- Stir-fry over medium heat until crisp (use the rendered oil from the chicken skin to fry them). Pour out the excess oil, then add the green peppers and other vegetables of your choice and continue to stir-fry..
- Once the vegetables are cooked through, add the sauce from Step 1, evenly coat the ingredients, transfer to servings plates, sprinkle with white sesame seeds and serve!.
- You can also boil or deep fry the chicken skins. If boiling, don't coat in katakuriko, and omit the water from the sauce ingredients. Discard the boiled water, and thoroughly drain the chicken skin. Transfer to a frying pan, coat in the sauce over medium heat, then serve!.