Korean Dumplings soup 🥟 🍜.
You can cook Korean Dumplings soup 🥟 🍜 using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Dumplings soup 🥟 🍜
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cups of potatoes starch or rice flour.
- You need of Hot water as required or form a dough.
- Prepare of For the chicken filling.
- You need of Cooked shredded chicken.
- It’s of Chopped parsley.
- Prepare of Red peppers.
- Prepare of Grated carrots.
- It’s of Chopped chillies.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of For the soup.
- It’s of Stock.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic.
Korean Dumplings soup 🥟 🍜 instructions
- In a bowl add the flour hot water and knead immediately to form a soft dough cover and allow it to rest for some minutes.
- Stretch the dough in to log and cut them in to mini balls.
- I’m a bowl add all the ingredients called for the filling and set aside.
- Now take each ball and roll in to a disc shape. Add the fillings at the center and shape them in do the dumplings 🥟.
- Grease your steamer with oil add the dumplings and steak them till they’re soft and transparent.
- Add the stock in a pot and all the other ingredients-and bring it to a boil add the dumplings and cook till they softens but still retain their shapes. Serve.
- Notes: you can use AP flour if you can’t find rice starch or potatoes starch but your dumplings will not be that transparent and the taste will not be the same as theirs.
- Traditionally the filling is made out of eggs shrimps and veggies I use chicken because I’m allergic to sea pot like wise the soup is made with anchovy broth not chicken or beef stock.