Fried Beef Offal.
You can have Fried Beef Offal using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Beef Offal
- You need 150 grams of Beef offal (raw).
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 50 ml of Water.
Fried Beef Offal instructions
- If possible, use raw offal. It's a little expensive but the taste is completely different from boiled!.
- Wash the offal and strain in a colander..
- Cut the onion into 1 cm slices. Grate 1/2 a garlic clove..
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat. Once warmed, add the sesame oil and cook the offal..
- After 1 minute, add the gochujang and continue cooking until fragrant..
- Add the onion, sugar, oyster sauce, and garlic, and cook quickly..
- Add the water and stir well to blend everything together. Let the liquid thicken and then season lightly with salt and pepper..
- Arrange on a dish and sprinkle with pepper to finish..
- Since this is part of the "Hoppy Street" menu, I accompanied it with "Hoppy" (black) beer!.