2 Variations of Homemade Korean Miso Sauce (Ssamjang).
You can cook 2 Variations of Homemade Korean Miso Sauce (Ssamjang) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 2 Variations of Homemade Korean Miso Sauce (Ssamjang)
- It’s of Basic miso sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon Sugar.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of Roasted sesame seeds.
- You need of Spicy miso sauce.
- You need 1 of all of the ingredients listed above Basic miso paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- You need 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon Red hot chili pepper powder (imported from Korea).
- It’s 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Japanese leek (finely chopped).
2 Variations of Homemade Korean Miso Sauce (Ssamjang) instructions
- Basic miso sauce: Mix all of the ingredients together and you're done! It's not spicy, so it's great for kids too!.
- Spicy miso sauce: Mix all of the ingredients for the basic miso sauce. Then add all the ingredients for the spicy miso sauce and mix well. If you'd like, add some finely chopped scallions as well!.
- This goes great as a sauce with spring rolls.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153913-our-family-recipe-for-fresh-spring-rolls-and-dipping-sauce.
- Mix the sauce together with boiled shishito peppers and red chili peppers for an easy side dish. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147022-shishito-peppers-chili-peppers-with-korean-miso.
- Ssambap. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154158-ssambap-rice-stuffed-cabbage-wraps.