Papaya and Mozuku Seaweed Kimchi.
You can cook Papaya and Mozuku Seaweed Kimchi using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Papaya and Mozuku Seaweed Kimchi
- You need 100 ml of Mozuku seaweed.
- It’s 30 grams of Green papaya (shredded).
- You need 100 grams of Kimchi.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil (for finishing).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Gochujang.
Papaya and Mozuku Seaweed Kimchi instructions
- Prepare the green papaya..
- Shred the green papaya. Use a vegetable slicer to shred it thinly..
- Combine the mozuku seaweed, papaya, and sesame oil, and mix it well..
- Add the julienned kimchee and combine well. Add soy sauce to taste, then add the gochujang to taste..