You can cook Tteokbokki Gratin using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tteokbokki Gratin
- You need 1 bag of Tteokbokki.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 bag of Cheese.
- It’s 400 ml of ◎Water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ◎Gochujang.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ◎Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎Dashida.
- It’s 2 tsp of ◎Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 clove of ◎Grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
Tteokbokki Gratin instructions
- Soak the tteokbokki in water. (I don't know why, but my Korean husband always does this.) This time I used 2 types of tteok..
- Slice the onion and cook in olive oil..
- Once cooked, add the water and flavoring ingredients. Bring to a boil..
- Add the drained tteokbokki and cook. Once the liquid has boiled down, add the butter for flavor..
- Place into a heat-resistant dish and top with cheese. Optionally top with green onion, parsley, or another colored garnish, and bake in the oven until browned..
- I used this brand of tteok. I recommend a chewy, sticky type..