Spicy Pork & Tteokbokki.
You can cook Spicy Pork & Tteokbokki using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork & Tteokbokki
- It’s 250 grams of Pork belly (thinly sliced).
- You need 150 grams of Tteokbokki.
- You need 1 bunch of Chinese chives.
- It’s 1 of White part of a Japanese leek.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Gochujang.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 clove of ☆Grated garlic.
- It’s 50 ml of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Spicy Pork & Tteokbokki step by step
- Combine the ☆ ingredients. (Don't worry, it's supposed to be this red!).
- Cut the garlic chives into 4 cm long pieces. Thinly slice the white section of the Japanese leek diagonally..
- Cut the pork into bite-sized pieces and season with a little bit of the Step 1 sauce..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the meat..
- Once the meat begins to change color, add the tteokbokki. Add the water and the sauce from Step 1 and stir-fry..
- Once the liquid has decreased, add the leek and garlic chives. Continue stir-frying..
- Once everything has been combined, season with salt and pepper, and enjoy!.
- It tastes great when topped with cheese..