Korean Cooking: Ra-kbokki (Tteokbokki with Ramen).
You can cook Korean Cooking: Ra-kbokki (Tteokbokki with Ramen) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Cooking: Ra-kbokki (Tteokbokki with Ramen)
- You need 1 bag of Tteok (Korean mochi).
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Japanee leek (optional).
- Prepare 1 of pack Tempura crumbs or fried sweet potatoes (optional).
- Prepare 2 of Boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Korean beef dashida (powdered soup stock).
- Prepare 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Korean chili pepper powder.
Korean Cooking: Ra-kbokki (Tteokbokki with Ramen) step by step
- Chop the onion, leek, and carrot..
- Soak the tteok in water for 10 minutes..
- Place the vegetables, tempura crumbs, and boiled egg into a frying pan, and cook. Pour in 1cm of water and add the Korean dashida..
- Once it starts to bubble, add the gochujang..
- Add ra-kbokki type dried noodles to the pot. If you need to use a substitute since it's difficult to get a hold of, use a spicy ramen..
- Taste at this point. If it is not sweet enough, add ketchup or mizuame, or cider. If you want it to be more spicy, adjust the amount of Korean red chili pepper and gochujang..
- Once the taste is set, Top with a slice of cheese to finish~! If you simmer it for too long, the tteok (mochi) will become too soft..