Bibimbap-Style Sweet and Salty Pork and Bean Sprout Namul On Rice.
You can cook Bibimbap-Style Sweet and Salty Pork and Bean Sprout Namul On Rice using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bibimbap-Style Sweet and Salty Pork and Bean Sprout Namul On Rice
- You need 4 slice of Thinly sliced pork for making ginger pork.
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ★Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Pickling vinegar for rakkyo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground white sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 of Soft-poached eggs.
Bibimbap-Style Sweet and Salty Pork and Bean Sprout Namul On Rice instructions
- Combine the ★ and ☆ ingredients separately..
- Julienne the carrot, and boil. Skim off the scum, and add the bean sprouts. Drain the excess water in a sieve after 1 minute..
- Cut the pork into 5 mm wide strips. Stir-fry in a frying pan with vegetable oil. When cooked through, add combined ★ ingredients, and simmer a little bit..
- It's best to have strong sweet and salty taste for the meat, so even if you think it's too strong, don't worry about it. Just swirl in the oyster sauce, mix it in, and turn off the heat..
- Mix Step 2 with ☆ ingredients together, and mix in the ground sesame seeds..
- Place the Step 5 vegetables on rice, and put a plenty of meat on top. Put a soft-boiled egg in the middle, and done..