You can have Chijimi Sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chijimi Sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 5 cm of Japanese leek (the white part).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp White sesame seeds.
Chijimi Sauce instructions
- Finely chop the Japanese leek, grate the garlic, and mix all the ingredients together..
- Homemade gochujang: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143344-easy-homemade-gochujang. This gochujang has just a bit of red chili pepper, so it's mild. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143344-easy-homemade-gochujang.
- This is also delicious on boiled pork: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143542-tender-boiled-pork-with-korean-dressing https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143542-tender-boiled-pork-with-korean-dressing.
- "Bulgogi": https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143591-easy-delicious-bulgogi https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143591-easy-delicious-bulgogi.
- "Rice Flour Chijimi": https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143589-chinese-chive-rice-flour-chijimi https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143589-chinese-chive-rice-flour-chijimi.
- "Tri-Color Namul" and "Bibimbap": https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143456-bibimbap https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143586-thri-coloured-namul https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143456-bibimbap.
- "Kimchi Fried Rice": https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/145904-simple-tasty-kimchi-fried-rice.