Celery Leaves Mazegohan.
You can have Celery Leaves Mazegohan using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Celery Leaves Mazegohan
- You need 400-500 g of Celery Leaves & Thin Stalks.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) *OR some Miso & Chilli.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- It’s of Freshly Cooked Short Grain Japanese Rice.
Celery Leaves Mazegohan step by step
- Wash the Celery Leaves and Thin Stalks well and finely chop up. You will get around 400 to 500g of them from one large bunch of celery..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium to high heat and cook Celery Leaves and Thin Stalks. Add the Salt, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Gochujang (OR Chilli Flakes), and keep cooking, mixing well, until the sauce is almost gone..
- Add the Toasted Sesame Seeds and combine well. *Note: If you like Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes) you can add a small bag of Katsuobushi..
- Mix the mixture with freshly cooked rice, or you can simply enjoy it with the rice..