Fresh Veggie Sticks and Walnut Miso Dip.
You can cook Fresh Veggie Sticks and Walnut Miso Dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Veggie Sticks and Walnut Miso Dip
- You need 2 tablespoons of Miso *dark OR light coloured.
- It’s 1/2-1 tablespoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of Roasted Walnut 1/2 cup *coarsely crushed.
- It’s 1-2 teaspoons of Rice Vinegar.
Fresh Veggie Sticks and Walnut Miso Dip step by step
- Roast or lightly toast Walnuts and allow them cool. Using Suribachi or mortar & pestle, coarsely crush..
- Add other ingredients and mix well..
- Serve with your favourite fresh vegetables cut into sticks. Cucumbers particularly go well with this dip..