You can have Pepper Chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pepper Chicken
- It’s 1 kg of chicken drumsticks (or your choice of piece).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper (I like to put lil more)plus 1tsp while cooking.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of chilli powder.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon and lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Rice or roti to serve with.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Gochujang (red chilli paste) (Korean) (optional though I like the taste of it).
Pepper Chicken step by step
- Marinate the chicken in salt, pepper and lemon n lime juice. Keep in fridge for an hour or so.
- Chop the onions and sauté them till they are golden with cinnamon stick.
- Add chilli powder, pepper, gochujang and garam masala. Add lil water while doing this..
- Add the chicken and mix well. Add water in case needed or if you want lil sauce. Keep on medium flame until it’s cooked.
- Serve warm with rice or roti.