Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl.
You can have Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl
- Prepare 1 of serving Cooked Rice.
- It’s 1 container of Natto *with sauce and mustard.
- Prepare 1/2-1 teaspoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) OR Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce).
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1/2-1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped, save some for topping.
- It’s 1/2 of Avocado *cut into small pieces.
- You need 3-4 cm of Cucumber *cut into small pieces.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Edamame *optional.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 sheet of Nori *torn or shredded.
Spicy Natto & Avocado Rice Bowl step by step
- Mix Natto with the sauce and mustard that are most likely included in the container, add Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) OR Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce), chopped Spring Onion and a few drops Sesame Oil, and mix well..
- Add Cucumber, Edamame and 1 pinch Salt, and mix to combine, then add Avocado..
- Half fill a bowl with hot cooked rice and cover with the Nattō mixture. Add some Toasted Nori and saved Spring Onion on top, and enjoy..