Cos Lettuce & Nori Salad.
You can have Cos Lettuce & Nori Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cos Lettuce & Nori Salad
- Prepare 1 of Cos Lettuce (Romaine Lettuce) *200 to 300g.
- You need 1/4 of Red Onion *thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 2 sheets of Nori (Seaweed Sheet).
- It’s of <Dressing>.
- You need 1/2-1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) *OR Fresh Chilli, Dry Chilli Flakes, Ground Chilli, Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso), or etc.
Cos Lettuce & Nori Salad instructions
- Wash Cos Lettuce and remove excess water. Cut into about 2cm pieces..
- Combine all the Dressing ingredients in a large bowl, add Lettuce, thinly sliced Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and mix well..
- Toast Nori sheets over flames and tear them into small pieces and sprinkle them on top of the salad. Just before you eat, mix well and enjoy..