Honey butter fried chicken 🍗 🍯😍. Heat up a large skillet for a couple of minutes. Add butter and garlic and stir it up until the garlic turns fragrant and a little crispy. Add soy sauce, sugar and stir until well melted.
Honey Butter Fried Chicken tossed in a buttery sweet sauce infused with fresh garlic. The entire family will enjoy this recipe! This honey butter fried chicken goes best with some Cheese Garlic Biscuits, Lobster Mac and Cheese, and Creamy Sriracha Coleslaw. You can have Honey butter fried chicken 🍗 🍯😍 using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey butter fried chicken 🍗 🍯😍
- Prepare 500 g of chicken breasts (cut into pieces).
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of minced ginger.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of corn flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder or paprika.
- It’s 4 cups of vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare of For honey butter sauce.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of gochujang.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of light soysauce.
- You need 4 teaspoons of honey.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of water.
- It’s of For Garnish.
- You need 2 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of runny honey (for extra glossy).
- It’s 2 of spring onions (finely chopped).
Put the butter on your bird at your home, office, party, wedding, or anywhere else you want to eat fried chicken (which is basically everywhere). For catering inquiries, click the "Place a Catering Order" button below and complete the form. One of our team members will get back to you to finalize the details. Dollop some honey butter on each biscuit (refrigerate remaining for plating).
Honey butter fried chicken 🍗 🍯😍 step by step
- Prep the chicken 1. Put the chicken in a big mixing bowl and mix with salt and ground black pepper. 2. Add egg into the bowl and add corn flour, plain flour, minced ginger and garlic, chilli powder and baking powder. Mix all well and coated. Leave it aside.
- Time to fry (double fry!) ; Heat up a wok with the cooking oil over high heat for 5 to 6 minutes. How to know when the oil is ready ; You can dip a tip of chicken into the hot oil to see if it is right temperature or not. If several bubbles come up, means it’s ready and it’s time to fry..
- Put all the chicken pieces into the hot oil one by one. Let them cook for about 3-5 minutes until the outside of the chicken turn a little crunchy and golden. Then flip them over with tongs, splitting up any pieces that stick together..
- Cook your chicken for another few more minutes and then turn them all over. Keep frying and occasionally turning over for another 10 minutes until all sides are golden and crunchy. Transfer the chicken one by one into a plate that lay with kitchen towel. Let the oil heat up for 1 minute and then put all the chicken back in. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes until all sides are crunchy and look golden brown. Strain the chicken back on to a plate and turn off the heat..
- Make yummy honey butter sauce fried chicken ; Heat up a saucepan for a couple of minutes. Add butter and garlic and stir it up until the garlic turns fragrant then add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, gochujang and stir until well melted. Add honey and stir. Add some water and keep stirring in low heat, let it cook for about for another 10 min until sauce become thickened..
- Place the chicken into a big mixing bowl, pour your honey butter sauce in and stir well to coat evenly..
- To give your chicken an extra glossy, add a little bit of runny honey in the mixing bowl then mix well..
- Sprinkle your chicken with sesame seeds and spring onion. Serve right away for an extra crunchiness. Perfect with stir fried rice 😊💗..
Divide green beans between two plates. Place a piece of fried chicken on each plate followed by a biscuit. Serve chicken with remaining honey butter. Sprinkle the top of the just-fried chicken with salt and some of the remaining tablespoon smoked paprika. Serve with room temperature honey butter to spread onto the hot fried chicken.