Korean-Style Pork Belly Rice Bowl (with Gochujang).
You can have Korean-Style Pork Belly Rice Bowl (with Gochujang) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean-Style Pork Belly Rice Bowl (with Gochujang)
- You need 300 grams of Pork belly (thinly sliced for grilling).
- You need 1 dash of of each Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Sake.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ★ Honey (or sugar).
- You need 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon ★ Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Water.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 medium of ☆ Green bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 of of 1 medium ☆ Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of White sesame seeds.
Korean-Style Pork Belly Rice Bowl (with Gochujang) step by step
- I used thinly sliced meat as shown in the photo, but you can also buy a block of meat and slice it about 5 to 6 mm thick. Season with salt and pepper. Cut the peppers up into bite-sized pieces, and slice the carrot into thin rectangular pieces. Mix the ★ ingredients together..
- Heat a little oil (about a teaspoon) in a frying pan, and stir fry the vegetables. Take them out, and stir-fry the pork belly meat in the same frying pan..
- You don't have to cook the meat thoroughly at this time, since it will be cooked more a bit later. When it's about 80% cooked, take it out of the pan..
- Add the combined ★ ingredients to the frying pan. When it comes to a boil add the partially cooked pork in one go. When the meat is well coated with the sauce and shiny, and the sauce has reduced to about half, it's ready to go..
- Put some rice in a bowl, top with the vegetables and meat, drizzle on the sauce and sprinkle with some sesame seeds to finish. Garnish with some finely shredded Japanese leek (the white portion), if available..