Gochujang Stew of Chicken and Beans.
You can have Gochujang Stew of Chicken and Beans using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gochujang Stew of Chicken and Beans
- Prepare 350 grams of Chicken (thigh or breast meat).
- It’s 200 ml of Beans (in brine).
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ◎ Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎Consomme bouillon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of to fry Vegetable oil.
Gochujang Stew of Chicken and Beans step by step
- Remove any sinews or excess fat from the chicken and cut into bite sizes. Cut the onion into thin wedges. Combine the ◎ ingredients..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Coat the chicken with flour and fry over medium heat..
- After the chicken turns golden brown, add the onion and fry..
- When the onion has wilted, pour in 100 ml of water (not listed) and add the beans. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Turn off the heat..
- Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with chopped green vegetables such as scallions (not listed) to your liking..