Simmered Hijiki Seaweed with Gochujang.
You can cook Simmered Hijiki Seaweed with Gochujang using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simmered Hijiki Seaweed with Gochujang
- It’s 10 grams of Hijiki seaweed.
- Prepare 1/3 of of a piece Konnyaku.
- You need 1 slice of Aburaage.
- It’s 1/4 of Carrot.
- It’s 50 ml of ☆ Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ Dashi stock granules (bonito based).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆Gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
Simmered Hijiki Seaweed with Gochujang instructions
- Soak the hijiki seaweed in a large amount of water for about 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse quickly in more water, then drain.
- Parboil the konnyaku, and cut it thinly as shown in the photo. Pour hot water over the aburaage to remove the surface oil, then cut into thin pieces. Finely julienne the carrots..
- Pour some sesame oil in a pan with thick walls and heat it up. Add the ingredients from Steps 1 & 2 and stir fry. When the oil is evenly distributed, add the ☆ ingredients..
- Mix it well and then cover the pan with a lid and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes..
- It's ready once the liquid in the pan is almost all gone..
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle with some white sesame seeds..