Simmered Potato and Ground Pork with Gochujang Flavor.
You can cook Simmered Potato and Ground Pork with Gochujang Flavor using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simmered Potato and Ground Pork with Gochujang Flavor
- Prepare 4 of Potatoes.
- It’s 100 grams of Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 of stalks Green onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Simmered Potato and Ground Pork with Gochujang Flavor instructions
- After cutting the potatoes in half vertically, thinly slice to 2-3 mm, and soak in water. Mince the garlic, and slice the green onions..
- Heat garlic and oil in a pan..
- Add the gochujang and ground pork after the garlic is aromatic, and stir-fry..
- After the ground pork has mostly browned, drain and add the potatoes, and mix together. Pour in the sake..
- Add sugar and soy sauce, mixing so that the flavoring is evenly distributed, and add 1/2 cup of water. Cover with a lid, and boil on low heat..
- The water will evaporate after about 10 minutes. Scatter the green onions, add a round of sesame oil, and lightly stir, taking care not to crush the potatoes..