Easy Homemade Gochujang.
You can cook Easy Homemade Gochujang using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Gochujang
- It’s 130 grams of ★Rice koji miso.
- It’s 100 ml of ★Soy sauce.
- It’s 80 of to 100 grams ★Light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of to 2 tablespoon Red chili pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ichimi spice.
Easy Homemade Gochujang instructions
- Put the ★ ingredients in a pan over low heat. Stir well with a wooden spatula..
- When the mixture comes to a boil, turn the heat off. Keep mixing until smooth..
- Take off the heat and add the chili pepper powder little by little, mixing well between additions..
- When the paste has cooled, transfer to a container with a lid and store in the refrigerator..
- Use some of the gochujang for stir fried pork..
- Gochujang goes well with bibimbap.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143456-bibimbap.
- Pacific saury teriyaki.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156017-delicious-sweet-spicy-sauce-teriyaki-sanma-pacific-saury.