Pork and Gochujang Stir-Fry.
You can cook Pork and Gochujang Stir-Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork and Gochujang Stir-Fry
- It’s 200 grams of Sliced pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion sliced into wedges.
- You need 1/4 of Carrots cut into 2 cm thick slices.
- It’s 1/2 of Japanese leeks sliced diagonally.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of (Powdered Chili Pepper) as desired.
Pork and Gochujang Stir-Fry instructions
- Cut the meat and veggies into easy-to-eat portions..
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl, and rub together well (do this wearing plastic gloves)..
- Cover with plastic wrap, and let set for more than 30 minutes in the fridge..
- Heat oil (not listed) in a frying pan, and cook step 3. Cook it slowly over a medium heat. It will be done in about 5 minutes..
- I ate it wrapped in boiled cabbage. You can eat this with red-tip or iceberg lettuce, various vegetables etc..
- Make fried rice after eating the meat..