Spicy Gochujang Pork Rice Bowl.
You can cook Spicy Gochujang Pork Rice Bowl using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Gochujang Pork Rice Bowl
- You need 200 grams of Pork (sholder, loin, belly, etc).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Sake.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ☆The juice from grated ginger.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ★Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 2 tsp of ★Garlic soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of ★Mirin.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of rice bowls' worth Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of Toasted white sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Green onion (or Japanese leek).
- You need 1 of ＊Eel sauce.
Spicy Gochujang Pork Rice Bowl step by step
- Marinate the meat with the ☆ ingredients and let sit for 15 minutes. Grate the ginger. Combine the ★ seasonings. Slice the green onion thinly..
- Heat a frying pan and coat with oil. Open up the pork slices, then stir-fry. When finished cooking, pour in the ★ seasonings, and continue stir-frying over high heat..
- Serve the plain cooked rice in a bowl, and drizzle the eel sauce. Lay the meat on top, sprinkle white sesame seeds and green onion. Squeeze mayonnaise and sprinkle shichimi spice if you like..
- When you are using Japanese leek, stir-fry briefly at the end. If you add a lot of Japanese leek, you won't have enough eel sauce, so adjust the amount accordingly..