Made with Gochujang and Milk: Authentic Tom Yum Goong.
You can have Made with Gochujang and Milk: Authentic Tom Yum Goong using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Made with Gochujang and Milk: Authentic Tom Yum Goong
- It’s 4 of Prawns.
- It’s 400 ml of Water.
- It’s 8 slice of A: Sliced ginger.
- Prepare 60 grams of A: Straw mushrooms, etc..
- Prepare 1 of A: Red onion.
- It’s 4 of A: Cherry tomatoes (or other tomatoes).
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of B: Gochujang.
- You need 2 tbsp of B: Fish sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of C: Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of C: Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 2 tbsp of C: Lemon juice (or bottled lemon juice).
Made with Gochujang and Milk: Authentic Tom Yum Goong instructions
- Remove the veins from the prawns with heads. Cut the tomatoes and straw mushrooms in half, cut the onions into large wedges, and slice the ginger..
- Combine B, and mix together. Add milk to a mug, microwave at 600W for 1 minute, and keep it in the microwave so it doesn't cool..
- Add A, B, and C to a pot of boiled hot water, bring to a boil, add in the prawns, and cook through..
- Add hot milk once the prawns have cooked through, and turn off the heat immediately after bringing to a boil. Decorate with cilantro and red chili pepper if available. It's also good with just thinly sliced Japanese leeks..
- If you add a drop of chili oil when eating, then the red oil will float to the top, and make it even closer to Thai tom yum goong..
- I've also posted a rich tom yum goong ramen made using Sapporo Ichiban ramen…