Samgyeopsal: Korean-style Pork Belly BBQ At Home.
You can cook Samgyeopsal: Korean-style Pork Belly BBQ At Home using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Samgyeopsal: Korean-style Pork Belly BBQ At Home
- It’s 300 grams of Pork belly (block).
- It’s 1/2 of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Ssamjang (spicy miso paste):.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 clove of Grated garlic.
- Prepare of Dipping sauce for the meat (1 serving):.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Good quality salt.
Samgyeopsal: Korean-style Pork Belly BBQ At Home step by step
- Slice the pork belly block into bite-sized pieces (about 5 mm thick). It's easier to slice if it's a little frozen..
- Wash the lettuce and tear the leaves apart..
- Mix all the ingredients for ssamjang. You can microwave it for 15 seconds if the sake and spiciness of the garlic bothers you..
- Create the dipping sauce on a small sauce dish (2 servings)..
- Grill the pork on an electric griddle without any oil. Eat while hot with your dipping sauce. For ssamjang, you can spread it on lettuce and/or the meat..
- I like to have a healthy meal with the combination of meat, lettuce, kimchi, and rice. This recipe makes lots of ssamjang, so if you have leftovers, I recommend tossing it with some bashed cucumbers..
- Please serve with this super easy, Korean style seaweed and egg soup. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146105-korean-style-soup-wakame-seaweed-egg.
- How about making a kimchi side dish at home as well? Super easy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152896-flavour-of-korea-simple-homemade-kimchi.