Chicken Chop. This is my favorite chop suey recipe. Chop Suey – a saucy chicken stir fry loaded with tender pieces of chicken, vegetables and smothered in Chinese brown sauce just like you get at the best Chinese restaurants! Chicken Chop Suey. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Chop suey is a beansprout dish and here we have chicken to keep it company. Serve with boiled rice and you can't go wrong. Chop Suey is a classic and favorite Chinese dish in America that was actually created in America and is not authentic Chinese food at all. You can have Chicken Chop using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chop
- Prepare 4 pcs of chicken tight.
- It’s of Pre-Korean BBQ sauce.
- You need of Big carrots (you may use baby carrots).
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Pre-pack Corn cream (your preferred kind of corns).
- Prepare of Fries.
This authentic chicken chop suey recipe comes from cookbook author Deh-Ta Hsiung, who wrote about the dishes origin in San Francisco. Chicken Chop Suey With Fresh Ginger Root. Chop suey is a classic vegetable dish but we know how to make it heartier, tastier. How do you make chicken chop suey?
Chicken Chop instructions
- Wash the chicken tight with salt and rinse off (to remove smell), Marinate the chicken with BBQ sauce and keep in the refrigerator for 2hrs or more (My left it overnight).
- Perpare for sides: slice the big carrots and put it to boil (8-10min), fry the eggs, fry or air fry the fries..
- Heat oil on pan and place the chicken tight on the pan,turn both side every 3-4min and cover with lid (estimate 20min), ready to serve.
- Serve with chicken tight & sides..
Beef up this mostly vegetable dish with chunks of chicken that transform this. This recipe for Chicken Chop with Mushroom Sauce will be a great choice for your weekend! A.'s Grand Central Market — a chicken stir-fry enlivened with plenty of bright bok choy. This Chicken Chop Suey Recipe makes it so easy to enjoy Chinese food at home without ordering take-out. Easy chicken chop suey cooked in a delicate savory sauce.