Easy Bibimbap with Yakiniku Sauce.
You can cook Easy Bibimbap with Yakiniku Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Bibimbap with Yakiniku Sauce
- You need 2 of bowlfuls Plain steamed rice.
- You need 1 of around 100 grams Thinly sliced beef.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 bag of Spinach.
- Prepare 100 grams of Storebought kimchi.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tablespoons Bottled yakiniku (grilled meat) sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of A) Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of A) Roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of A) Coarse salt.
- Prepare 2 of Soft-set egg (poached or boiled egg).
- Prepare 1 dash of of each Gochujang.
Easy Bibimbap with Yakiniku Sauce instructions
- Wrap the bean sprouts and spinach in plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute. Refresh both in cold water and then drain well. Squeeze out the spinach and cut into 5 cm pieces. Mix the beef with the yakiniku sauce..
- Mix the ingredients marked A (sesame oil, sesame seeds, coarse salt) and mix half of it with the spinach and the other half with the bean sprouts..
- Stir fry the beef that was marinated in the yakiniku sauce..
- Put some hot rice in a bowl, top with the vegetables, beef, kimchi, soft-set egg and gochujang, and serve..