Tofu Tacos. Use your hands to crumble the tofu into a medium bowl. Add the soy sauce, tomato sauce, chili powder, garlic powder. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Layer on a taco (or burrito) with your favourite toppings for the ultimate vegan taco. EASY Tofu Tacos- this vegan taco meat is made with tofu crumbles and quinoa. It's easy to throw together and SO TASTY! You can have Tofu Tacos using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Tacos
- It’s 1 package of extra firm tofu, mashed.
- You need 1/2 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 5 grinds of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 grinds of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare 3 shakes of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 10 shakes of charcoal barbecue seasoning.
- It’s 4 grinds of hilli & garlic seasoning.
- You need 5 squirts of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 squirt of lemon or lime juice.
- Prepare 1/3 jar of Korean barbecue or sweet chilli cooking sauce.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of fresh or frozen vegetables, diced or sliced.
- You need 9 of whole wheat tortillas.
These crispy tofu tacos may sound weird but after you experience this ultimate vegetarian taco with our scallion cilantro sauce, these crispy tofu tacos may sway you to the vegetarian side! We are always looking for new vegan recipes that the whole family enjoys and these tofu tacos are our newest obsession! These Vegan Tacos are made with tofu taco "meat" that is baked to chewy, flavorful perfection! Your house is going to smell amazing while you make these vegan tacos!
Tofu Tacos instructions
- Mix all ingredients together, excluding the vegetables and tortillas.
- Add mixture and vegetables to large pan and cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Serve on 3 tortillas per person.
The tofu is crumbled and mixed. Spice up Taco Tuesday with these flavorful and meatless Asian tofu tacos. The tofu is crispy and flavorful and pairs great with the crunchy and refreshing slaw. Man oh man, this recipe was a HIT in. These baked tofu tacos are a filling vegan main dish.