Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers. Garnish with black sesame seed and a little more sliced spring onion. Use your choice of red, green, orange, or yellow bell peppers to make these beautiful stuffed veggies filled with savory meat and rice. Reviews for: Photos of Beef and Rice Stuffed Bell Peppers.
We have been posting this epic Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers right this moment. One other manner that you might get pleasure from these A delicious sweet and spicy glazed browned ground beef, stuffed inside a bright and vibrant bell pepper! When I did my Stuffed Poblano Peppers the. You can cook Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 2 of medium bell Peppers, sliced in half.
- It’s 2 stalks of green onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- You need 2 teaspoons of minced ginger.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 8 of large eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar-free apricot preserves, like Polaner’s brand.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Reduced Sugar Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce (or coconut aminos).
Divide beef mixture evenly among peppers; replace tops. BBQ Stuffed Peppers recipe: Try this BBQ Stuffed Peppers recipe, or contribute your own. Add vegetable mixture, garlic herb seasoning, and BBQ sauce to skillet. Mix well, stuff mixture into green bell pepper.
Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers instructions
- Start by browning the 1 lb. of ground beef. Set your pan to medium-high heat and then once the pan is hot, add the beef. Season with salt and pepper..
- Let the meat cook until browned, then add 2 tsp. minced garlic and 2 tsp. minced ginger..
- Once you have mixed in the garlic and ginger, push the beef to one side of the pan. Add sliced spring onions and let fry for a minute or two. Mix everything together and set aside..
- Combine 1/3 cup sugar free apricot preserves, 1 1/2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar, 1 tbsp. reduced sugar ketchup, 1 tbsp. chili paste, and 1 tbsp. soy sauce (or coconut aminos) in a small saucepan. Add extra chili flakes if you like extra spice..
- Let this come to a boil while you stir. Continue stirring and let reduce until slightly thickened..
- Add half of the sauce to your ground beef mixture and mix together well..
- Slice bell peppers in half (including stems) and de-seed the inside. Stuff the peppers with ground beef and set onto a cookie sheet with a silpat..
- Put into the oven at 350F for about 12-15 minutes..
Place on a baking dish and cover with tomato sauce. Bulgogi – Korean Beef BBQ (불고기) is probably one of the best known Korean Beef BBQ dish and this authentic marinade recipe has been used in my We still used pears as recommended and added shiitake mushrooms, carrots, and bell peppers! Really really good but next time we might cut down. These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic. They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices.