Asian Fusion Chicken Wings.
You can have Asian Fusion Chicken Wings using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Fusion Chicken Wings
- Prepare of Chicken Wings.
- Prepare 12 of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of five spices powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of tempura flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of panko bread crums.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- Prepare of Asian Fusion Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger paste (or minced ginger).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of korean BBQ sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of natural passion fruit juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Your favorite hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spring onions.
- You need 750 ml of vegetable oil.
Asian Fusion Chicken Wings instructions
- Wash, cut and separate the chicken wings..
- Add the salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, 5 spices powder and give it a good mix. Let the wings marinate for at least 30 minutes..
- Slightly coat the wings with flour..
- Asian Fusion Sauce: Place the ginger and garlic paste on a pan at low heat until garlic gets nice and gold. Then add the chilli paste and keep stiring. Add he korean BBQ Sauce and the passion fruit juice. Switch to high heat and get the mix to boil. When boiling, go back to low heat, add the honey and keep stiring until the sauce thickens..
- Pre- heat the oil on high heat..
- Beat one egg and coat the wings with it. Then pick the wings one by one and coat them with panko bread crums..
- Fry the wings until nice and gold..
- Take them out and add the sauce(i recommend not to let the wings get too dry).
- Use spring onions to add some fun to the dish..