Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs.
You can have Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs
- Prepare 12 of chicken legs.
- Prepare of white sesame seeds (optional).
- It’s of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- It’s 8 oz of Korean BBQ sauce for chicken.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
- It’s of ~~ Honey sauce ~~.
- Prepare of remain marinade.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of honey.
Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs instructions
- Mix marinade with chicken legs well in a zipped bag and marinate over night..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay chicken legs on a well spread baking sheet. Save the remaining marinade for honey sauce later..
- Bake chicken legs for 15 minutes then turn it over continuing baking for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for honey sauce in a saucepan. Bring it to boil then turn to low heat continuing cooking for 3 minutes. (Try to well discard the white foam on the sauce surface.).
- After 25 minutes baking time, the chicken legs should be cooked. The center temperature just reaches 165°F. Brush the honey sauce evenly on both sides of chicken legs continuing baking for 3-5 minutes..
- Sprinkle white sesame on top. Enjoy~~.