You can have Lettuce Wraps using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lettuce Wraps
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need of Korean BBQ marinade.
- You need of Cashews.
- You need of Water chestnuts.
- It’s of Onion.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Coat (and if possible marinate) chicken in homemade or store bought marinade. Cook in sesame oil in skillet. Pictured are all the sauces used..
- Roast cashews at 350°F for a few minutes until you can smell them. Chop them up. Sauté diced onion and sliced water chestnuts..
- Assemble lettuce wraps with lettuce, chicken, onion and water chestnuts, cashews, and soy sauce and sriracha sauce if desired. Live lettuce was great for this..