Cheesesteak Potato Skillet.
You can cook Cheesesteak Potato Skillet using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak Potato Skillet
- You need 300-350 g of super thin sliced rib eye steak (Korean BBQ style beef).
- You need 3 of large potatoes, diced medium-small.
- You need 2 of bell peppers sliced thin (any colour).
- It’s 6-8 of mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1 of medium-large onion, thin sliced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper,.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic and Herb Mrs. Dash,.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of grainy dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Cheesesteak Potato Skillet step by step
- In a cast iron skillet, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, add your onions and thin beef. Add Worcestershire sauce and lots of fresh cracked black pepper (or to taste)Cook on medium-high until onions are soft and beef is cooked through. Once done, remove and set aside in a bowl..
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil again to the skillet, add your diced potatoes. Add the remaining tbsp of olive oil and season with Mrs. Dash and salt and pepper to taste. Cook on medium-low for about 15 min (I popped a lid on to trap some steam to help potatoes cook along) mix occasionally to prevent sticking..
- Once the potatoes are about 80% cooked through, add the mushrooms and peppers, add more salt and pepper to taste (if needed)stir and cook another 10 min, stirring occasionally again. (I popped a lid on at this point as well).
- You can turn off the heat at this point (there's enough heat retained in the cast iron now) add your cream cheese and dijon and stir to combine with everything and until the cream cheese is melted..
- Top the skillet with your beef and onion mixture, add your shredded cheddar on top.
- Set under the broiler for about 5 min and enjoy this RIDICULOUS delish meal..