Asian Flavored Tuna Patties. Interesting combination of flavors- like nothing I had ever had before. Needed something else though. next time perhaps some fresh grated ginger, crushed red pepper flakes, more teriyaki sauce. Nice texture though. "Gochujang Mayo Tuna Patties" recipe.
Best thing you can make with canned tuna. All you have to do is say these two words and I'm flooded with childhood memories. We kids are only a few feet high, have tiny feet, scabbed. You can have Asian Flavored Tuna Patties using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Flavored Tuna Patties
- You need 1 can of tuna (6oz), drained and fluffed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped green onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Korean BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of Japanese Panko.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sriracha hot sauce optional.
Chill for one hour to develop flavor. You can adjust the amount of vinegar and sugar to taste. Asian tuna sliders will make us smile because I know that you, like me, love Asian flavors and tuna together. There's a reason my Spicy Tuna Then you mix the tuna with the other ingredients – just like you would a tuna salad – and cook the patties for a few minutes in a skillet to create a nice outer crust.
Asian Flavored Tuna Patties step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Combine all the ingredients then shape into desired size and shape. Place the patties inside the basket with out stacking..
- Air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is slightly golden brown..
Thai-flavored tuna patties topped with a spicy peanut slaw. These are the ultimate tuna burgers! Asian Flavored Tuna PattiesAIR FRY WITH ME. These tuna patties, aka tuna fish cakes, are a great way to start adding tuna in your diet. Serve them as appetizers, sides, in sandwiches, wraps, lunch box.