BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian). This easy vegetarian collard greens recipe uses fresh ginger and jalapeno to create a quick stir-fried spin on Southern veggies. I came across this recipe for quick collards and the stir-fry technique seemed right up my alley. Plus, it just seemed fitting for a New York Jew cooking a Southern New.
Taste-test the sauce, keeping in mind that the first Note: this is a 'saucy' stir-fry that is never dry – the sauce is meant to flavor the rice or noodles it is served with. Finally add the bok choy or Chinese cabbage. This is a good basic recipe for a side dish for Chinese BBQ pork. You can have BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian)
- Prepare 3 of portions cooked/steamed rice (jasmine or sticky/sushi).
- Prepare 1 1/2 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 of pickled or raw jalapeno.
- You need 4 of to 6 asparagus.
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of House of Tsang Korean Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of BBQ sauce (preferably spicy).
- You need 1 of paprika.
- It’s 1 of salt and sugar to taste.
Add or subtract any vegetables of your choice. Crumble cold rice into the wok. Stir rice with a wooden spoon, breaking rice into individual grains as it warms; add peas, carrots. Asian Stir Fry Noodles are loaded with vegetables and crispy tofu and cooked in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce.
BBQ Jalapeno Stir Fried Rice (Vegetarian) instructions
- Dice onion in to large cubes..
- Cut asparagus (should be smaller than onion)..
- Stir fry onion and asparagus (olive oil or any vegetable oil)..
- Add salt, sugar, and paprika as much as you like..
- Cook until onion starts to become transparent..
- Mince and add pickled or raw jalapeno..
- Drain canned sweet corn and add it into the pan..
- Add 3 portions of cooked or steamed rice (should be hot. If not, microwave before)..
- Add House of Tsang Korean Teriyaki sauce and BBQ sauce, as much as you like. Add about one tbsp of water to moisten..
- Add more salt, sugar, or paprika if desired..
We're taking a detour away from our regularly scheduled veggie noodle recipes to share these stir. With garlic, basil leaves, jalapeño, sweet pepper, onion and egg. After a brief soaking, rice noodles are ready to be tossed into a quick stir-fry for a noodle dish that gets to the table in record time. Feel free to make the dish with different vegetables or omit the eggs to make it vegan. Home Gluten Free Tofu Stir Fry with Rice and Veggies.