Korean BBQ Beef. Slice the beef as thinly as you can, then set aside in a large bowl. Using frozen or cold beef will make the slicing easier. Your comprehensive guide to making the most delicious bulgogi (Korean BBQ beef) at home!
Beef tenderloin, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, green onion, ground black pepper, korean pear, onion, rice syrup, sesame oil, soy sauce. Korean BBQ beef, bulgogi, is very easy to make at home with a few basic ingredients, and the thinly sliced beef doesn't take long to marinate. Here's everything you need to know about how to make the. You can have Korean BBQ Beef using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean BBQ Beef
- You need 1 lb of skirt steak.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 4 tbsp. of granulated sugar (divided).
- Prepare 5 of scallions, sliced (divided).
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need 2 of English cucumbers, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of kosher salt.
- It’s 4 c. of cooked white rice, warmed.
- You need of sesame seeds.
It's seriously one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. Bulgogi Korean BBQ: A traditional beef dish stir-fried in a sweet and savory marinade, is the star of the table served over rice with kimchi. Because the only thing better than Korean BBQ Beef is Korean BBQ Beef that you can prep in This is a visual representation of my favorite fusion-style burrito of all time: Korean BBQ Beef, spicy mayo. Adapted from this recipe: Bulgogi – Korean BBQ Beef by My Korean Kitchen.
Korean BBQ Beef instructions
- Cut steak into smaller, equally-sized pieces that are easier to handle with tongs..
- In a medium bowl, mix together steak, soy sauce, white wine, garlic, 3 tablespoons sugar, 3 scallions, and 1 teaspoon black pepper. Set aside to marinade..
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cucumber, carrot, and 1 tablespoon salt. Add vinegar, water, remaining sugar and remaining scallions. Mix until combined and chill until ready to serve..
- Preheat a grill (or grill pan) to medium-high. Once hot, remove the meat from the marinade and place on the grill. Season with pepper and grill the steak for about 3 minutes per side (depending on the thickness) for medium-rare. Transfer steak to cutting board, cover with foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice the steak against the grain into thin strips..
- Divide rice, steak, and cucumber salad among four bowls. Sprinkle bowls with sesame seeds..
Bulgogi Korean BBQ Beef is one of the most well-known Korean dishes. Made of thinly sliced beef sirloin marinated in a mix of soy sauce, sesame seeds, garlic, sugar, pureed pear, and other spices. A friend raved about Korean recipes for bulgogi—beef cooked in soy sauce and ginger—so I tried it. Dazzle the table with this tasty version of Korean beef and rice. Kalbi (Korean Short Ribs) – very popular dish of grilled beef ribs in a delicious marinade found at What is Kalbi?