Sticky Korean Lamb Skewers.
You can have Sticky Korean Lamb Skewers using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sticky Korean Lamb Skewers
- You need 2 of green onions.
- Prepare 2 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbs of dark sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbs of lower-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 lb of lamp top round, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
Sticky Korean Lamb Skewers instructions
- Thinly slice green onions, reserving 2 tablespoons sliced dark green parts..
- Combine remaining green onions and next 5 ingredients (through garlic) in a large bowl. Add lamb and bell pepper to bowl; toss well to coat..
- Thread lamb and bell pepper pieces alternately onto each of 4 (10-inch) skewers..
- Heat a large grill pan over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add skewers to pan; grill 8 minutes or until lamb is desired degree of doneness, turning skewers after 4 minutes..
- Remove skewers to a platter and sprinkle evenly with reserved 2 tsp green onions and salt..