Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ.
You can have Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ
- Prepare 1 lb of Flat iron steak, cut into thin slices.
- You need 1/2 of of sweet onion, cut into strips.
- You need of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- You need 1 cup of Korean BBQ for beef.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
- You need of ~~ side ~~.
- Prepare of lettuce.
- Prepare of kimchi.
- It’s of white sesame.
Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ instructions
- Mix steak slices and onion strips with marinade in a pot and marinate at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay steak slices on a baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes..
- Move steak to a plate Immediately in order to prevent overcooked it. Have it with kimchi and lettuce, then sprinkle white sesame on top. Enjoy~~.