Salad with Gochujang Sauce and Mayonnaise.
You can cook Salad with Gochujang Sauce and Mayonnaise using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salad with Gochujang Sauce and Mayonnaise
- Prepare 2 of Soft-boiled (or soft-poached) eggs.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Red leaf lettuce.
- Prepare 4 of leaves Sangchu Korean Lettuce.
- It’s of Gochujang Sauce (A manageable amount).
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Japanese leek (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 4 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Gochujang.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Sugar (cane sugar).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ☆Ground sesame.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Sesame oil.
Salad with Gochujang Sauce and Mayonnaise instructions
- First, let's make the gochujang sauce. In a small container, add all the ingredients marked with a ☆ in the listed order. You can keep this for a few days in the fridge..
- Put the lettuce and sangchu in cold water to crisp up. Drain, and chop into bite-sizes..
- Place the lettuce from Step 2 on the serving plate and pour a reasonable amount of the gochujang sauce from Step 1. Top with half of a soft-boiled (or soft-poached) egg. Then pour a small amount of the gochujang sauce, and sprinkle the mayonnaise in thin lines..
- Here's the gochujang that I always use. It's made with 100% Korean red chili peppers..
- The gochujang sauce goes well with all sorts of mixed side dishes. You can make Korean blanched dish if you serve it with slightly boiled scallions and boiled clam..
- Also check out "Broccolini and Squid with Gochujang Korean-style" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154710-nanohana-and-squid-with-gochujang.