Cauliflower burritos. So there's burritos, and then there's burrito bowls, and then there's ROASTED CAULIFLOWER burrito bowls. Why are roasted cauliflower burrito bowls just kind of the best thing ever? Roasty and spicy cauliflower, rice, pico de gallo, sweet corn, black beans, and avocado.
There are things we food bloggers do in order to tell you things. I may (as in most definitely will) show you a burrito bowl complete with cauliflower rice, 'banzo beans. Spicy, saucy curried cauliflower and chickpeas are teamed up with rich coconut infused basmati rice in these flavorful Indian-inspired burritos. You can cook Cauliflower burritos using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower burritos
- It’s 1 of cauliflower.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- It’s of Red onion.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Wholemeal wraps.
- Prepare of Wholegrain rice.
- You need of Sour cream vegan.
- You need of Korean bbq sauce.
- It’s of Grated cheese vegan.
Does Indian food in a burrito sound weird? BY Tone It Up IN recipes. These veggie-heavy burrito bowls are tucked in my meal plan rotation and saved for the nights when I want to feel like a real dinner superhero. With a base of cilantro-lime cauliflower rice, smoky black.
Cauliflower burritos step by step
- Cut up the cauliflower, add chilli powder, paprika, garlic and oil. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Cut up the red onion and mushroom. Coat in spices and oil and cook for 30 minutes.
- Cook the rice and layer in the wraps – sauce, rice, cauliflower, mushroom and onion then top with grated cheese.
These hearty cauliflower tofu burritos are filled with creamy avocado slices, garlicky roasted cauliflower and baked tofu, smothered Garlic Roasted Cauliflower and Spicy Baked Tofu Burritos. These Paleo Burrito Bowls are packed with spicy seasoned ground beef, sautéed peppers and onions, cauliflower rice and a quick guacamole. Smoky roasted cauliflower tacos with chipotle romesco! Smoky, roasted cauliflower tacos with a spicy chipotle romesco sauce! But dammit, we are going to try more meatless meals more often.